• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Jonrea's Dawn projects

jonrea

Eager
Contributing Artist
Have been busy working with NapalArsenal on our Call of the wild pose set and am now in the process of putting together the Staff poses I started in February but never got round to finishing.

I'm hoping to provide a basic staff prop with normal and alternative grip for both hands which morphs lengthways to fit the pose. I will try to workout how to do this for DAZ but atm have no idea not being a DAZ user.

There are 12 Poses so far working on a few more.

Here are some Pics

Cheers

Jon

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Excellent work Sir! I'm really looking forward to adding these to my Dawn Collection! That staff balance pose is sublime! :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Looking great!

I can't take all the credit I just modelled them on some of the wonderful pictures of Shaolin monks on the web ;)

Yeah, but you can find all the images you want but if you don't have the talent for creating poses, which you of course, do, they won't look right. ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yeah, but you can find all the images you want but if you don't have the talent for creating poses, which you of course, do, they won't look right. ;)
Very true Alisa. I was picturing Shaolin monks when I first saw the poses. :)

jonrea

Eager
Contributing Artist
Thanks Ken, never used a staff myself, just Karate. The length is easily changeable to match any height, but I will try and scale better for my promo's :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I have practiced Judo, Sotokan Karate, ATA Taekwondo, and ATC Taekwondo. I have practiced 5 different weapons, but the ones I am better with are the long sword, Bo staff and the numchucks. They are great for public demos. ^__^