• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I'd kill for a Iray/Superfly shader set...

eclark1894

Visionary
I haven't seen one yet though. Hopefully some enterprising vendor will put one together for Iray and Superfly and one for 3Delight/Firefly.

eclark1894

Visionary
Well, there are some very nice ones Lully has for Iray

Iray Shader Factory - A Lully 3D Creation
Iray Shader Factory 2 - A Lully Creation at HiveWire 3D

But you're looking for a combo one, right?
Right. I think you know that I'm making a house model, and I've decided to try and make a version for Studio and Poser. So it would be helpful if I could find shaders that looked close enough like each other that I don't have to go searching for them or learning how to do them myself.

AllenArt

Eager
I don't know about Superfly shaders (but since they kept the same obtuse way of creating shaders, I can guess), but Iray shaders really are incredibly easy. I have some free ones on shareCG if you want to take a look at how I made them. 3Delight shaders are another matter and more like Poser Firefly shaders in their level of difficulty. At any rate, there are a lot of Iray shaders around for sale here and at, erm, other sites that sell Iray stuff (which shall remain nameless). LOL.

Laurie

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I work in Poser and use shaders but I first use EZskin and work off that.
snarly and bagginsbill are the experts on that.
But Iray is beyond me.
Allenart, do you have any for human skin and animal fur?
If so, could you post your sharecg link in the resources forum, please? :please:

Found you over there and clicked the follow button.

Last edited: