• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had - for the HW Dog

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
It's done. Just getting it tested now. I created a folder called Doggie Freebies in the Hivewire Big Dog folder for it. The handles turn and the door opens.

this is very cool, is it for Poser? :)

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yup it's the fixed one. Let me know if you find any issues please.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
hi dear...the bars are not now...but the crate don´t have the morphs...otherwise all ok

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I moved the morphs to poser open and close things. Click on the handle and you'll see rotate. Click on the door and you should see open. The morphs distorted too much.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Poser- YAY! and thank you for this nice addition! :) I would think it could also be used for the cats too...tho for a wild cat, it would be too light weight (bars too small) .... but could be scaled down for the house cat. :)

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
You are welcome! Yah it could be used for the cat.

Glad it's all working! Send me a message when you do a render with it :)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I moved the morphs to poser open and close things. Click on the handle and you'll see rotate. Click on the door and you should see open. The morphs distorted too much.
Someone made for me a bike of static parts. I begged him to recreate it for me as individual parts in position and then created rotation pin as an invisible hinge to use like a real door hinge with which to rotate the steering and kickstand. Worked great if you can remember how it moves after any length of time. I merely select the "PIN" and spin that at the proper axis point to actually move the kickstand and steering bars of the bike. Same thing could have been done for the door. If you create a version for me with door properly placed in the exact position I could try and create the pin for it!?