• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had..for Baby Luna

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Esha did a tutorial on rigging in DS I can't remember the name of the organisation that ran the webinar...think it was Digital Art Live...she does it all the time and it sounded really simple. Must rewatch the videos I got from that session.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
They sell the webinars onsite after they are finished, and many are sold at DAZ, as well. I have that set on my wishlist.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I just realized that we need a baby carrier for baby Luna. One of the strap on kind, would be good (looks kinda like a backpack), but a traditional sling variety and the Korean kind would be great too, and work for a number of cultures and times.
Baby+carriers - Google Search
Lots of ideas of the differences.
More native themed.
And some more Asian styles.
I like the Hojlster Carrier for western dads...lol

Zaarin

Brilliant
I just realized that we need a baby carrier for baby Luna. One of the strap on kind, would be good (looks kinda like a backpack), but a traditional sling variety and the Korean kind would be great too, and work for a number of cultures and times.
Lots of ideas of the differences.
More native themed.
And some more Asian styles.
I like the Hojlster Carrier for western dads...lol
Baby slings are generally regarded as one of the earliest human inventions and we could absolutely use one. It would be a lot of work (for the end user) to do right, but I'd like to see a dynamic one.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I am thinking of a pajamas for Luna that has the arms but instead of separate legs but a sleeping bag like bottom. I can picture it in my mind. Sort of like glow worm doll I used to have.

Hmmm what else? A security blanket that is morphable!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I do not know if anyone has already entered the item, but it would be nice to have a overalls (dungarees with braces).

I have a freebie set of overalls, tshirt and shoes for Luna at dana-anderson.com, requires registration.
LunaElisa.jpg

Shoxremi

New-Bee
You know, I'd love to see more geograft-y morphs for Luna, like perhaps a tail or more animal-esque legs (i.e. satyr/faun hooves). Or more anthropomorphic morphs in general, though given she's a baby, I'm not sure how they could be pulled off, haha.

(Or, maybe I could learn how to do geografting and try to make something myself someday. Hmmm....)