• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had..for Baby Luna

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Please let CAs know what things are on YOUR wishlist for Baby Luna in this thread.

DigitalDreamsDS

Inspired
Contributing Artist
If anyone wants to, more than welcome to make requests for Luna stuff.
I can already see that she needs basics like t-shirt, pants and shoes.
Anything else?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I'd vote for hair too. I wonder which hair vendor we can get over here to create hair for Luna. Hmmmm . . . . .

Actually, I'd take anything for Luna, such as those item mentioned above.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
@Satira...me too! But this one is my faavourite...I think because it brings back memories https://www.pinterest.com/pin/464433780302061819/

My mum used to make my clothes when I was little. I had the best wardrobe with hand smocked dresses and a beautiful pink dress with tulle like the first image...mind you I spent half my time climbing trees but I loved my dresses. We have some photos in one of my best dresses where I'm in a tree. I think I may have been hunting for green gage plums.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yeah, I like that one best too Pen, though I like the one Satira likes as well. It looks like a really fun outfit, though I think I would prefer a different set of boots or shoes with it.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I like the boots but I can see that other shoes/boots would look good also. I pinned these mainly as ideas...I may have to try and see it I can do some of these myself. Scary thought...

Zaarin

Brilliant
Some olive skintones for Luna would be nice--something more Mediterranean. You can get there with HSV nodes, of course, but something actually designed to be tan/olive would be nice.

Also, some non-modern clothing (i.e., swaddling) for Luna would be nice.

And, of course, some whispy baby hair. Shame AprilYSH is only doing Genesis these days--her "Baybee Hair" is the right idea and easily enough re-fit for Luna but getting very dated (textures can easily be updated--I often use Surreality's Surreal Akaste textures for any older hair--but it has some odd geometry).

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
DS users desperately need projection templates for Luna. Especially but not exclusively a dress template. Pretty please with cherries on top.