• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I made it,....sort of....

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
This morning I had a good look at my financial balance between spending and earning for my 3D habit and I gave myself - back then when I became a vendor - a year of five-ish to become selfsufficient.
And I made it! Whóóóhóóóttt,....well,.....sort of.....if I don't give in to spending sprees.....have a little patience before buying what I so desperately want....
Now I'm of to the shop though.....

D

Deleted member 325

Congrats.
I would never be able to make it. Self Sufficiency would require me to make a lot more and not just poses... I want to, but have trouble breaking out of the box. I mostly vend to help offset costs for acquiring content for my various projects and animations I have yet to finish any of.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Ahh, but that's what I mean with being selfsufficient. If I'm carefull my hobby will not cost me more then what I make with it. My spouse has a job so she provides our income. Now my next five-ish year goal will be to make a little more so I can spend it on extra's for the household.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Congrats on becoming self-sufficient Pom. That is indeed a milestone. :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ah... hugs and CONGRATS... you so deserve it, your such a talent!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Very cool! Now, we need LOTS more awesome Pommerlis stuff in the store :p

And that will help you reach your next goal