• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
The forum is back yay :alien:

Feels like Christmas again :balloon02:

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
It does feel like receiving a Christmas present doesn't it? Great render

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Oh, yay! Great thread to start and a great image, too!

:welcome: back!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome back Stezza, and we have our non-HiveWire products render thread back!! :D

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Hey Stezza and welcome back! Love your render...is that wee droid a model and if so, where did you find him?! My fave movie of 2015, even surpassing Avengers: Age of Ultron :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
That looks wonderful Stezza...did it require much in the way of adjusting materials?

Stezza

Dances with Bees
:) Thanks

Just needed bump maps added and some other minor tweaks in shine ect.. Just used Fenrics tools for that, makes a lot of work very easy :geek:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Wonder if it would be similar in DS then? It's often only bump and the lighting that need altering...

Stezza

Dances with Bees
That I don't know as I don't use DazStudio, but for memory from the product page here at HW I think it said made for Poser 7 so if that helps?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
From the sound of it the texture is mainly map based so it probably would work with minor adjustments. I'll have to have another look at it in the store.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Wow...those are awesome boots! You'd never have to worry about being in the dark or holding a torch...

Great renders JV!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm also really liking those 2 new renders JV. Very nicely done!! ;)