• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
not Banksy in Carrara :inverted:

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I was hoping to have some new art by now, but life just isn't cooperating.
Instead I have started moving some of my artwork off of Deviantart with the intent of deleting my DA account. I am parking the art here, and I hope that is ok.
I am unsure how many have gone and looked at my old DA account, but here is a folder of some old designs and drawings in traditional media, mostly mecha and robots.

Last edited:

laurencD

New-Bee

a week in Carrara when too much modelling isn't enough.. lol

this past month the missus gave up smoking ( gotta fill the hole back up ) and the son in law was prescribed cannabis oil..... here
Looks like you've had a busy month, I hope Carrara helps you unwind and find creative inspiration.

DanaTA

Distinguished

a week in Carrara when too much modelling isn't enough.. lol

this past month the missus gave up smoking ( gotta fill the hole back up ) and the son in law was prescribed cannabis oil.....
I know Cheech and Chong, but who's the other guy?

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
My dear friend and muse Miley who lives in Columbia has a sense of humour every bit as crazy as mine. Which gives me a good excuse to create images of her in strange situations for which she makes up backstory's...this is part three of a series on dinosaurs. So far, she's met Archaeopteryx and Phorushacus (the biggest bird ever found at 8 feet tall, not the flower of the same name which doesn't bite at all) so a ladybird seemed a logical progression...right?

The Visitor.jpg