• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
nothing like a big adventure in Carrara :inverted: :flower02:

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Snape has initiated a practice of having Harry join him for tea once a week in his quarters, to hear how he is adjusting to school.

Harry has noticed that those students who are Muggle-raised who did *not* get advice, and the very useful book about the wizarding world, which Snape had given him on their first visit to Diagon Alley, were having a lot of difficulty. He wished that there was a club where they could learn such things.

Snape thinks it a good idea, but knows that such a club would need a staff sponsor, and that he certainly hasn't the time for such a thing. He Floos Professor Burbage, the Muggle Studies instructor and asks her to join them, so Harry can explain. Professor Burbage is very much enthused about the project.

In 2011:
2011.jpg

And 2020:
2020.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Meanwhile, Classes have started, and it turns out that Broom Safety is another class shared by the Gryffindors. Harry is glad to see Neville, who seems to have lost even more confidence about magic. Harry also finds he has ample reason to be glad of his broom lesson at Malfoy Manor. Some of his other Muggle-raised classmates are at a considerable disadvantage. (Zach Smith and Ron Weasley are annoying again, but no one is injured by their antics, and Neville was already off to the Hospital wing.)

In 2011:
2011.jpg

And 2020:
2020.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Thank you! It was a real pain in the butt trying to get skirts on a broomstick. At least the coats have split skirts.

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe hated the fact that she was suspicious of Turlough but had she not been in that part of the colony she would not have notice him coming from the reactor complex. It spooked her, he had no reason to be there and had not mentioned any intention to visit. She wondered just what he was doing and hated checking up on him but felt it was her duty to do so.

Interrogating the logs caused her heart to sink, he had not only been in the the reactor but had accessed the system control, yet he had no official authority and no personal access. She dug deeper into the the logs feeling a mixture of anger and betrayal but what she found turned all that into a mass of confusion. According to the readout the changes not only rectified an anomaly that could have proved disastrous in the long term but also the efficiency of the reactor was up a few percentage points. Question was, how was it that Turlough, whose past lay in a time many ages before the present day, knew about the problem and understood the technology enough to reprogram. Add that to the fact he had done so without seeking any sort of authority and it placed her in a very difficult position.

Colony Reactor HW.jpg

Testing another scene from coflek-gnorg - The Colony Reactor. The materials used here are the default superfly materials supplied.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
He always has some interesting goodies. I have a number of them I haven't used in a long time. Hmmmm . . . .

Carey

Extraordinary
Caoimhe hated the fact that she was suspicious of Turlough but had she not been in that part of the colony she would not have notice him coming from the reactor complex. It spooked her, he had no reason to be there and had not mentioned any intention to visit. She wondered just what he was doing and hated checking up on him but felt it was her duty to do so.

Interrogating the logs caused her heart to sink, he had not only been in the the reactor but had accessed the system control, yet he had no official authority and no personal access. She dug deeper into the the logs feeling a mixture of anger and betrayal but what she found turned all that into a mass of confusion. According to the readout the changes not only rectified an anomaly that could have proved disastrous in the long term but also the efficiency of the reactor was up a few percentage points. Question was, how was it that Turlough, whose past lay in a time many ages before the present day, knew about the problem and understood the technology enough to reprogram. Add that to the fact he had done so without seeking any sort of authority and it placed her in a very difficult position.

View attachment 65242

Testing another scene from coflek-gnorg - The Colony Reactor. The materials used here are the default superfly materials supplied.
please tell me this machine makes twinkles......

Hornet3d

Wise
He always has some interesting goodies. I have a number of them I haven't used in a long time. Hmmmm . . . .

I simply adore his creations but it was only with this one that I discovered he has been adding superfly materials to his latest creations. That is certainly true for his range of Bubble Habitat and Colony creations. Now I am going to have to go back and re-render some of my earlier scenes to with the correct materials as they really make a difference, for me it is just the icing on the cake.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Professor Burbage was far more optimistic about the Headmaster's willingness to allow the formation of a club to assist Muggle-born students adapt to the wizarding world than Professor Snape. But her enthusiasm (and the fact that the club had been Harry Potter's idea) carried the day.

So on a Sunday soon after term began, Harry and his Housemates investigated the small ballroom which had been designated as their clubroom.

Harry's fellow Muggle-raised halfblood, little Sally Anne Perks expressed her approval in her own manner. With an impromptu dance.

In 2011,
2011.jpg

And in 2020:
2020.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
Professor Burbage was far more optimistic about the Headmaster's willingness to allow the formation of a club to assist Muggle-born students adapt to the wizarding world than Professor Snape. But her enthusiasm (and the fact that the club had been Harry Potter's idea) carried the day.

So on a Sunday soon after term began, Harry and his Housemates investigated the small ballroom which had been designated as their clubroom.

Harry's fellow Muggle-raised halfblood, little Sally Anne Perks expressed her approval in her own manner. With an impromptu dance.

In 2011,
View attachment 65266

And in 2020:
View attachment 65267

In 2011,
View attachment 65266

And in 2020:
View attachment 65267
lovely

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Thank you! It's an old set, but a beautiful one. And this time I was able to get all six children into the scene. Couldn't do that with DS3.