• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I have released my Facemask Freebies for L Homme and Anime Boy Morph

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Here: Facemask for L Homme & for the Anime Boy Morph - Poser - ShareCG

Face Masks for L Homme and Anime Boy Morph
Created by Juniper Chew, 26 April 2020
Using Vroid Studio, Shade3D, and Poser Pro 11.xxx

Covid-19 and the Sars-Cov-2 virus have hit the entire planet in 2020. I made facemasks in Poser Prop format for the L Homme figure and for the Anime Boy Morph. You may need to adjust the mask to suit the Anime Boy face. You can't use the Anime Boy Morph unless you have bought the product !!

Commercial renders - if you think these are of suitable quality to use for that - are permitted. Please do not use as in-world asset. Please do not claim as your own work. Please do not sell or re-distribute these items. I am not responsible for any damage you may suffer from your use of this item.

Stay Safe.

Juniper Chew
ibr-remote User Profile | DeviantArt

ibr_remote

Adventurous
I could not upload the original sample render because it was too big. Here is a smaller verison:
FaceMask_CLGx.png