• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I have a question....

eclark1894

Visionary
Should the virtual world reflect the real world??? In other words, things like furs are going out of style. Even though, no animals are harmed or killed, should virtual furs be done away with?
1643854052443.png

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I think faux furs have gained a greater hold on things. And since pixel furs ARE faux furs, I don't see, personally, why they need to be done away with. In some cases, it's proper for the time period, which is important if you are doing book covers, or historical pieces. Just my thoughts.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, how about women's gloves? Is that still a thing????
View attachment 73122
I think that's up to the individual woman. I never wear gloves except to keep my hands warm during the winter months, but some like to add gloves like the ones you pictured here as part of an "evening" outfit. I would think perhaps to wear to a wedding, especially the Bridesmaids who might have them as part of their outfits.

eclark1894

Visionary
I think that's up to the individual woman. I never wear gloves except to keep my hands warm during the winter months, but some like to add gloves like the ones you pictured here as part of an "evening" outfit. I would think perhaps to wear to a wedding, especially the Bridesmaids who might have them as part of their outfits.
So, basically for a special occasion or outfit?

Miss B

CV-BEE
I am using them daily .. the rubber one lol
Ohhhh, I totally forgot about the vinyl gloves I carry around in my purse, which I may need, depending on what store I go into when I'm out shopping.

Miss B

CV-BEE
You talking about the blue gloves? I don't like those they feel odd. Not that the vinyl feel that good, as they make my hands sweat even in the middle of the winter. ~yuck~