• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I got interviewed..and he's looking for other artists

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
WOW, you had me hooked with Dragon Riders of Pern! I absolutely looooooved that series. I also enjoyed the rest of the interview, nicely done.

BTW, I was thinking of you the other day. I have one of Escape Motions software apps, called Amberlight, but they also have another software app called Rebell, and it seems just like the type of software you'd like. I can't draw to save my life, so I'm not interested, but I saw they have an online version, so you could probably check it out to see if you'd like it.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
WOW, you had me hooked with Dragon Riders of Pern! I absolutely looooooved that series. I also enjoyed the rest of the interview, nicely done.

BTW, I was thinking of you the other day. I have one of Escape Motions software apps, called Amberlight, but they also have another software app called Rebell, and it seems just like the type of software you'd like. I can't draw to save my life, so I'm not interested, but I saw they have an online version, so you could probably check it out to see if you'd like it.
Thank you, MissB! I've been keeping an eye on Rebelle for quite some time, waiting for either a lower price or more money in the bank. I have FlamePainter, which I think is also by them. I had JW Wildfire on my other computer. And while I like playing with them on occasion, I always go back to Howler. (I keep telling Dan that he needs to figure out a way to do the "wet" canvas like in Rebelle!)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thank you, MissB! I've been keeping an eye on Rebelle for quite some time, waiting for either a lower price or more money in the bank. I have FlamePainter, which I think is also by them. I had JW Wildfire on my other computer. And while I like playing with them on occasion, I always go back to Howler. (I keep telling Dan that he needs to figure out a way to do the "wet" canvas like in Rebelle!)
AHA! So you are aware of Rebelle. I got an email from them recently, and when I saw it I said, Dak would love this!

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Whoa who whoa whoa whoa. Whoa. Did you do that Bob Ross style painting in PD?
Yes, I did. I have a live webinar this Saturday to teach how to do them. There are still spots open! Or, it will be on sale at DAZ through Digital Art Live, after a few weeks. Anyone is welcome to come play! We are trying to do a paint along, as well for those who are brave enough!