• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I finally got back in...

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
True, but I always worry then where those pesky wasps are going to go to die. Probably somewhere I am going to step with bare feet. My personal way of dealing to them invokes a book then interment over the side. Can't sting me now, can you, you little blighter?!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
A wasp can sting you multiple times. A bee has a barbed stinger, so when it jabs you, it will rip it off and die to get away. A wasp's stinger is smooth, so it can pull it out and do it all over again. Nasty.

Lorraine

Wasps are nasty blighters. I have no idea why they evolved, they seem to be only good for nefarious doings and infesting habitats with car sized nests. Ick.

3dcheapskate

Engaged
A sammich is a receptacle for sand and/or ham or eggs, mainly eaten at places like beaches and involving wild swipes at wasps and the dreaded seagull.

I always thought that was a sarnie, and Sammich was one of the Bilbo's buddies from the Shire.

Wasps are nasty blighters. I have no idea why they evolved, they seem to be only good for nefarious doings and infesting habitats with car sized nests. Ick.
I thought that was humans ? Apart from the car sized nests of course. Human nests are much, much bigger. And concreteier...

Last edited:

3dcheapskate

Engaged
"Noah! You forgot the unicorn, but you saved the wasp?"

That's another sad case of history being written by the victor. The ark was built by the unicorns to save all the good creatures of the earth. But while Neigher and Whinny were outside doing a last check for stragglers...

Rokket

Dances with Bees
That's another sad case of history being written by the victor. The ark was built by the unicorns to save all the good creatures of the earth. But while Neigher and Whinny were outside doing a last check for stragglers...
Those pesky humans walked aboard and locked the door....

Lorraine

Apparently it is psychologically impaired to wish that humans would disappear off the planet and leave it to the cute and fluffy. So I'll continue to be impaired then, won't I?!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Apparently it is psychologically impaired to wish that humans would disappear off the planet and leave it to the cute and fluffy. So I'll continue to be impaired then, won't I?!
I guess I will be too. I've always said the world would be a great place if it weren't for all the people...