• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HW house cat - tortoise shell coat?

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yes, Laurie is the best at doing kitty fur so a solid gray MR would helps us to get better looking kitties as we add bits and pieces and change colors to create a set like with human MR sets. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It looks like a big headache to change them to Rendo.
All my works are changed over to Faery_Light bit my Rendo name is BluEcho and a change is $10.00...ugh.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Trying to fix it up a but better on the textures so may be awhile before I do anything with it.

manekiNeko

Yes, Laurie is the best at doing kitty fur so a solid gray MR would helps us to get better looking kitties as we add bits and pieces and change colors to create a set like with human MR sets. :)

hope you guyz get your wish soon! ^^ - a russian blue or a chartreux would be a very welcome addition (russians have more fascinating eyes)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I have a Blue and a Champagne in my next pack if my testers say it is okay, then get some promos and it will be store ready. :)
Working on the Milcat set to get it ready for a store again too.

manekiNeko

I have a Blue and a Champagne in my next pack if my testers say it is okay, then get some promos and it will be store ready. :)
Working on the Milcat set to get it ready for a store again too.

excellent news! looking forward to it/them :D
and btw, any textures/addons that are for both milCat+HW (or rather, additional ofc) are very welcome! still haven't used my milCat enough for obscure reasons ^^

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Here is an image of the T-Shell for the Mil-cat set.
This is adjusted for and rendered with Iray in DS.

flT-Shell-01.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Looks like pack 2 is okay, now just need to get promos.
It will have a Blue, a new Calico and a Champagne. :)

manekiNeko

Here is an image of the T-Shell for the Mil-cat set.
This is adjusted for and rendered with Iray in DS.

View attachment 44327

cool! so this will be part of this new set you mention below, with champagne & blue then? ^^
i mean, since you say calico in the 3-set - and kitty here looks like a calico, even some people include them in Tshells (i personally make a distinction and only call Tshells the dark ones without white)