• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

How to contact runtimedna?

CNorth

Enthusiast
Does anyone know? It's impossible to find anything on Daz (I have more or less given up that place completely) and I really need to know if it is possible to buy a product they had at one point.

Do you remember who the vendor responsible for the product was? It's possible you may have better luck asking the vendor directly.

You could try fling a Daz3d support ticket and using the "RDNA Support" option, but it's probably a long shot.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Knowing who the vendor is who created the product will definitely help in finding the product, assuming it's still available online.

SndCastie

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Just go to store click on venders and pick RDNA it has most of their stuff there also some venders have went to Renderosity and here :) hope this helps

CNorth

Enthusiast
Do you remember who the vendor responsible for the product was? It's possible you may have better luck asking the vendor directly.

You could try fling a Daz3d support ticket and using the "RDNA Support" option, but it's probably a long shot.
Just checked, Syyd Raven :) It might be worth a try if I can find a contact option :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Syyd's no longer "working" for DAZ the company, but she's still a PA in their store.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Let us know what you find out! I have had several people ask about the Kali outfit that did not move over to Daz, and I have no idea where is is now.

Aelin

Eager
Let us know what you find out! I have had several people ask about the Kali outfit that did not move over to Daz, and I have no idea where is is now.
Often products will more than 2 vendors are no longer available. Kali outfit is one of them it seems. But maybe finding Secretheart, Littlefox or Nightsong to ask them is possible.
I asked for some freebies by Arki (to Aarki on Deviantart) too if we had a chance to see them again, and answer was no. :eek:

Concerning products, you can try New Content | 3d Models for Daz Studio and Poser and search their names at least partially if you remember them. If product was listed, you can find name of vendor.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Often products will more than 2 vendors are no longer available. Kali outfit is one of them it seems. But maybe finding Secretheart, Littlefox or Nightsong to ask them is possible.
I asked for some freebies by Arki (to Aarki on Deviantart) too if we had a chance to see them again, and answer was no. :eek:

Concerning products, you can try New Content | 3d Models for Daz Studio and Poser and search their names at least partially if you remember them. If product was listed, you can find name of vendor.
Thanks for the info Aelin I did try the link you have listed, but don't get a URL that works. I will try contacting the vendors directly. But it redirects you back to http://www.runtimedna.com/Kali-Bundle.html which is a 404 now site not found, but will try the vendors directly.

Jay Versluis

Admirable
Syyd is also on LinkedIn if it helps. However, if she still owns her products is another matter - they may have been purchased and still owned by DAZ. Worth a try though!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The Modular living stuff might turn up at Rendo. I remember that the materials were heavily based on Poser procedurals, and in Studio you'd have needed to swap three quarters of them out with shaders.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
The Modular living stuff might turn up at Rendo. I remember that the materials were heavily based on Poser procedurals, and in Studio you'd have needed to swap three quarters of them out with shaders.

And they weren't Syyd's alone......DGlidden (former SM/Poser rigger) was also a party to those sets.

I note all of DGlidden's parts to Modular Living are in the DAZ store: dglidden | 3D Models and 3D Software by Daz 3D But not the rooms, themselves.

CNorth

Enthusiast
I am after the kitchen and the details pack. I can only hope they show up somewhere as she has not responded yet.

CNorth

Enthusiast
Found Darrell's email and sent him a message. I know he was a part of the kitchen, but I think only Syyd were doing the add on

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Found Darrell's email and sent him a message. I know he was a part of the kitchen, but I think only Syyd were doing the add on

No, it was actually Syyd, Traveler and DGlidden. Look on the Wayback Machine and you'll see all 3 listed as the creators of the rooms.