• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HiveWire Team Interview With The Geekish Cast Crew.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
The good folks at Geekish Cast, Jeremy Vilmur, Doug (of famed Sturkwurk) and Paul Smith, interviewed Chris Creek, Lisa Buckalew, Paul Lessard, and Alisa Proctor of HiveWire a few weeks back. Here is the taping of the interview. It's a bit over an hour in length. Full of nuggets. We discuss the history and formation of Zygote, DAZ 3D and Hivewire 3D. It's a bit of a history lesson, but there's good information about HiveWire and what we're striving to do and provide for our audience and the good people involved.

Please take a listen if you care to-

The Remorphening

We thank Jeremy and his team for the invite to interview. This was brought about by our connection with John Hoagland. Thank you also John. We had done this interview over a month ago it seems and the recording of it had issues and was corrupted or some such thing, so we had to schedule a time when we could all get together again, which proved to be a challenge. Even then John couldn't participate. But here it is for all to hear.

I suggest playing it in the background while you're working on a sweet render of a HiveWire or Songbird ReMix product.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Sounds like something well worth listening to, Chris, and thank you for the link. I'll be sure to listen to it when I'm next ashore with my puter...an hour long broadcast will chew through too much mobile data. Mobile data is a licence to print money for telcos :(

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh, definitely going to have to give this a listen. Thanks for the link Chris. ;)

skylab

Esteemed
I listened to the entire interview also. Impressive. Interesting history, a lot of challenges for Chris and Lisa...and you've handled it all very well. :bee:

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Thanks for sharing. It was great to hear you guys talking about the hows and whys of what you do. Love it.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Listening now. Cool. I had NO IDEA Chris that you were the one that made that dancing baby. ULTRA cool man!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Great listen! Finally had time today while I am working on our Leopard. So Chris you need to do a Sam Elliot impression- you are so close anyway:)
And thanks so much for the sweet call out! I am blushing!

eclark1894

Visionary
Great listen! Finally had time today while I am working on our Leopard. So Chris you need to do a Sam Elliot impression- you are so close anyway:)
And thanks so much for the sweet call out! I am blushing!
Leopard? Not a bobcat or a mountain lion?;)

eclark1894

Visionary
BTW, are we going to have anymore interviews with other notable figures/icons in the Poserverse? I nominate Nerd3D and PhilC, if so. :)