• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Ruckus Character

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Waves at KK!!! Good to see you posting...

Looks good Chris...my only concern is the muscle on the back of the lower leg. I was wondering if it needs a smoother transition between the bump and where it comes into the bottom section of the leg? Might just be me though...

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Spent a very long day today modeling these Roman Soldier sandals for Ruckus.

Ruckus35.JPG
Ruckus36.JPG
Ruckus37.JPG
Ruckus38.JPG
Ruckus39.JPG
Ruckus42.JPG
Ruckus43.JPG

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'll say! I'm really liking those sandals for Ruckus Chris, and I think they can be easily modified for Dawn and/or Sora. ;)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Depends on what kind of Ruckus he's planning to make :p

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Those spikes would look good on the sandals for Dawn especially with a stiletto heel, just need a tight corset and a riding crop or a whip. ;)

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
He needs a spear too. A big huge one with a barbed tip meant to inflict as much if not more harm coming out as going in.