• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Hivewire Gift Certificate

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sun sign is only a part of it. You also need to take into consideration the influences of your Moon sign and Ascendant (Rising) sign on your personality. For example, I'm on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio, with a Moon in Sagittarius, and Leo Ascendant. With a Leo Ascendant, I come across to others as uber confident, even when I'm curled up in a corner internally. I also struggle with a Leo need for drama, which totally conflicts with my Libra need for peace at any cost. However, Libra can also have a rather strong need for attention, which would be doubled with that Leo Ascendant. My Sagittarius Moon drives my need for independence emotionally, which conflicts with the romantic and devoted Libra and passionate Scorpio.

Also, there are opposite traits for each sign that may come into play. For example, someone with their sun in Cancer can be nurturing or nagging, caring or overbearing, sensitive or brooding.

I had a full astrology chart done in my early 40s by a brilliant astronomer I once worked with. It was totally amazing. I also learned that as we age, our personality tends to move deeper into your birth sign (or for those of us born on a cusp, into the next sign)

Anyhow ... my 2 cents worth :wink:

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
Sun sign is only a part of it. You also need to take into consideration the influences of your Moon sign and Ascendant (Rising) sign on your personality. For example, I'm on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio, with a Moon in Sagittarius, and Leo Ascendant. With a Leo Ascendant, I come across to others as uber confident, even when I'm curled up in a corner internally. I also struggle with a Leo need for drama, which totally conflicts with my Libra need for peace at any cost. However, Libra can also have a rather strong need for attention, which would be doubled with that Leo Ascendant. My Sagittarius Moon drives my need for independence emotionally, which conflicts with the romantic and devoted Libra and passionate Scorpio.

Also, there are opposite traits for each sign that may come into play. For example, someone with their sun in Cancer can be nurturing or nagging, caring or overbearing, sensitive or brooding.

I had a full astrology chart done in my early 40s by a brilliant astronomer I once worked with. It was totally amazing. I also learned that as we age, our personality tends to move deeper into your birth sign (or for those of us born on a cusp, into the next sign)

Anyhow ... my 2 cents worth :wink:
:wow: