• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Hi, how come its so tough to get through the door here?

Kharma

New-Bee
I haven't been here in quite awhile, but when I tried to log into the store my info wasn't being accepted, so I popped over here to the forums and tried to log in so I could ask why...but I ended up having to register again for the forums but I did finally get into the store with my old info and any purchases I made were still listed there.

Anyway I managed to work it all out and get in regardless so just looking around to see what's new. Are the Dusk and Dawn characters still available at no charge? Seems to me they were free at some point?

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Hi Kharma and welcome back. The store and forum suffered a major hack late last year and the forum had to be relaunched. Everyone has had to reregister and slowly we are seeing the old faces reappear.

Dusk is still available at no charge till the end of this month so grab him if you don't have him. Dawn is now SE and for sale. There's lots happening here with new animals and figures being produced so keep your eye out for their releases :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome back to the HiveWire forums Kharma, and as Lorraine said, there's lots going on, so check out all the threads in the 3D Content Development and Show Me The Honey forums to see WIPs of all the coming goodies.

Kharma

New-Bee
Thanks, I was lurking around the forums and saw the work being done on the cat and dragon...very impressive!! It's good to see everything is up and working again. I will tour around and see what else I can discover and nab Dusk while I am at it..kinda sad that I missed getting Dawn prior. Oh well....

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Dawn SE is a far cry from the original Dawn release. She has been upgraded with a lovely skin and hair plus some early quirks have been fixed. I highly recommend you getting her, she does go on sale occasionally so keep an eye out.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
:yeahthat: I'll second Lorraine's comment about getting Dawn SE. She is so much more than the original Dawn. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome back Kharma...the ladies are right Dawn SE is a huge improvement over the original release. As well as Virtual World's lovely skin she also did a couple of preset head shapes for her.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
What they all said ;)

Welcome back, Kharma!

This will explain part of what happened and why you needed to re-register:
What happened and where we have been ...

One really good thing that caem out of it all are our wonderful new forums!! So keep looking around, and have fun!!