• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Help need 3D paint program

theschell

Brilliant
I haven't been involved much In the 3D community since my website closed down... and I do apologize for not replying to questions in this thread... My own personal life has been very hectic and I've not had time for much of anything in the way of my hobbies...

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I haven't been involved much In the 3D community since my website closed down... and I do apologize for not replying to questions in this thread... My own personal life has been very hectic and I've not had time for much of anything in the way of my hobbies...
All good, I know how that goes

theschell

Brilliant
I've only just been able to get back to work on a 3D project in December (just before this past Christmas) that I'd started on over a year ago...

theschell

Brilliant
They can be yes... I still have about 100gb of WIP projects in storage that had been intended for eventual release on my site... they got scrapped after the shut down and are sitting collecting dust on my hard-drive...

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I was trying to be good and slowly work through the backlog, but I keep getting bright ideas for new stuff lol

theschell

Brilliant
I've had my aging mother to take care of among other things... and with the turn the community as a whole had taken I needed to step back and reexamine my priorities...

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
yeah and everyone seems much more snappish and quick to judge, there are a few places/people that are the exception but few and far between

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Oh yeah! The number of times a find myself wanting to reach through the screen and slap someone lol. Part of why most places I just lurk and dont say much, can't get in an argument if you don't say anything

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Yeah, been tempted to give up a time or two myself but I am too dang stubborn plus at the end of the day what I am creating I am doing to bring myself enjoyment and if someone else likes it well thats a bonus.
I know its a lot different for others who pay the mortgage/rent with this though

theschell

Brilliant
I gave it up to try and save what enjoyment I was still getting out of it... the turn in the way the community was going was slowly draining the love out of the work for me...