• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Hello everyone.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Lets see there is Turnip pie, Turnip ice cream, Turnip cotton candy... the list is endless!

PS, I hate Turnips! :p

McGyver

Energetic
Turnips good... Like old fashion soviet bread, you can eat or you can wear on feet.
Grandmother would throw turnips at wolves, teach them lesson not to eat children.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
OMG McGyver, you totally made me read that in my head with a Russian accent!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I didn't think I'd care for turnips either. But I really couldn't tell the difference between the chunks of turnip and the chunks of potato.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I never thought I'd like turnips either, until I was with friends at a restaurant that served it as a side dish with the main dish I ordered. I figured I would just leave them sitting on the plate, but then I tried one slice (these weren't in chunks), and it wasn't that bad. This was quite a while ago, so I don't recall how they were prepared, but surprisingly they weren't bad at all.