• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Has anyone got updates on Hobobo ?

ibr_remote

Adventurous
I was looking through some free textures and I remember Hobobo released a lot of them at one time. I haven't heard about him for a while. Is he doing all right ? Anyone know ?

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
He use to release tons of backdrops for the Cyclorama and textures and stuff. He put them all in the marketplace when ShareCG opened it, but I haven't seen anything from him in a while.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh, now that you mention it, that may very well be how I know him, from back when I was still using DS a lot.

Well, I just checked ShareCG, and his "Portfolio" page is empty except for a photo that's probably him.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes Carmen, as I mentioned in my post above, his SharfeCG page is empty. There's nothing there to download.

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
I have lots of his stuff for the Cyclorama, but no, I haven't seen him in a least 3yr .