• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Happy Trio of HiveWire Animals

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I had fun doing this one tonight.
Now I want to do it in DS with the LAMH presets.
I call it, "Friendships".

Friendships.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Cool! I saw a Facebook video about a cat who rode on a horse's back.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
This was fun to do.
The cat and dog take the same textures but the horse needed a bit of work to put the texture on it.
I felt I needed one day of just doing artwork for fun and relaxation. :)
The background is two separate landscapes.
I did not like the sky area on this so I took another one that the ground was not what I wanted but like the sky.
Edited both landscapes in Photoshop to make it one.
All three animals were rendered in Poser at one time and surprised me that it only took about twenty minutes.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Very nicely done FL, especially the work on the background and sky. ;)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
some times its best just to take a break and do what you want (in this case art)!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thanks for the comments.
I'd like to do it in DS with LAMH applied to them but my machine hangs with just one using it.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I decided to do this again, rendered larger and at 150 dpi before adding to background.
The result is too large for here so I put it on sharecg.
I made the dog taller and lengthened it's legs a bit as well as made the muzzle longer too.
I put Dusk next to the dog to get a sense of size and scaled it to between his hips and waist.
An image of a mane with his Great Dane showed the Dane that size.
The textures really show much better now. :)

Friends-II - 3D and 2D Art - ShareCG

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have to agree. The details in the textures look great in the full-sized render.