• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you all!

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
I hope that everyone is having a great Saint Patrick's day. Here in Dublin city centre, my friends and I are having a great tine with many tourists who came for the weekend. It's very windy and cold, but that isn't taking anything away from the day.
Stay safe and be Irish today!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you as well Bonnie. We have a huge parade here every year. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Happy St Patrick's day, particularly to our Irish folks (though as you say, Bonnie, today, everyone gets to be Irish!)

An acquaintance of ours passed away last month, and as she was of Irish descent, they chose today to have the service/celebration of her life. There was coffee and cookies afterward, and the room was all decorated with St Patrick's decorations :). Of course, hubby (who has some Irish in his background) & I both wore green ;)

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
It really was a great day and night. We have snow today and I hope all the people in the parade get home soon. The Purdue All American Marching Band had a huge contingent and were brilliant on what was a bitterly cold day.