• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Hai Gan's WIP

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Horse shoes! Yay! I was just thinking of trying to make some but now I'll wait. Can I just ask one thing please? Could you include a prop shoe for those times when we need a shoe off Harrys foot, like at the farrier or throwing a shoe?

Love the harness and your idea for the brasses sounds good to me

Jan

Adventurous
Sounds good, and I also like the idea of replaceable brasses. Remember seeing on one of the Auction shows on TV about a set of brasses of various types for sale and those ones were old, but very nice.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Here is a horseshoe. A prop shoe, very basic, pretty low-poly, seams haven't been smoothed on the texture, but looks okay with a bit of poly smoothing (within Poser, Firefly needs less smoothing than Superfly for the show to look right). Not made to fit Harry, but anyone's welcome to use it as a scene element. Please don't resell, include as part of a larger package, or claim as our own. Hoping it's okay to upload here, my Poser site's gone sideways and rather than fix it I'm slowly putting together a new one- it's just not ready yet!

HaiGan Horseshoe.zip

Attachments

• HaiGan Horseshoe.zip
    301.2 KB · Views: 555

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Another sneak preview. I'll let you guess! ;)
Friends and Family 1.png Friends and Family 2.png

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Throwing this up here- if I came up with a way to distribute it, would many people be interested in my 'Thelwell" modification to the Shetland Pony? You would need to own the Shetland to be able to use it.
Cheeky Lil' Shetland.png

(Mod on the left, original Shetland on the right. The mane and tail is not modified. I haven't done anything about the fetlocks, and they would not work without some sort of rescaling)​

Jan

Adventurous
I have the Shetland, and I would be interested. Your 'modification' pony is really cute.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Just for curiosity/interest, here's the horse with the Thelwell mods but with the Shetland morph dialed back to zero (I'm working on packaging it up now- learning or re-learning how to build the files correctly so as to only distribute my own bits but still make them easy to apply):

EanraigNoShetland.png

Here's the original horse in the same pose for comparison:

eanraig comparison.png