• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Greetings, memories, apologies

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It hurt then and still does but at some point he might have been the one to do it.
That does not make it right that someone thought we would just think he had.
But we knew him and knew the evidense said it was murder.
Mom and I moved away from that house three months later.
Too many atempts by someone to break in and we were alone.
I just wish everyone who has thoughts of sucicide would realize someone cares, someone will hurt for the rest of their life.
And I sicerely wish that those who can only make hurtful remarks to someone like my son could know the agony they cause.
Ron, I hope you will always know there is someone who cares about what you go through.