• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Good Mr K

I'm sad to report that Mr K passed away last night. While we knew he was 15 and very poorly with pancreatitis. He had to be put down after he started breathing badly, the vet x-rayed him and found his lungs had filled with fluid, so she didn't have any choice.

But, if you can ever call it that, he had a good death.
The vets, 2 nurses and myself where there at the end and made sure he was comfortable and purring away.
Which I guess is all anyone can hope for.

As some of you know it was amazing that he'd survived that well. A few years back an animal hating neighbour placed sharpened sticks in the ground, which resulted in micro surgery for Mr K and later the loss of one back leg.

But despite that he was still the same, constantly wanting food, tripping people up and too darn good at being a 6am furry alarm clock :) Who I'm to going to really miss.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, so sorry to hear of the loss of your furry friend/family member. :grouphug:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
So sorry to hear this - it's so hard to lose a beloved fur baby.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Sorry for your loss. Human, beloved pet, the pain is still there and very real.

Dana

Hornet3d

Wise
Sorry for your loss, they become members of the family, more so in some aspects as they are so dependant on us for so much.

Thanks everyone and yes very much so.
Tonight has been especially noticeable.

For years as he could't walk properly with 3 legs, he "stomped" which made a unique sound. Or would crash into things when trying to jump!
So anything that gets close to that has made us look.