• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Gonna be out of 3d stuff for a bit.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Been feeling bad, test results shoe an infection so I'm on antibiotics and rest.
It is affecting my ability to think, to remember or function so I will stop all my work for

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Rest and recover, look after yourself. Hope you're feeling better very soon!

:grouphug:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Take care of yourself FL, that always comes first. Whatever 3D work you were doing can wait. :grouphug:

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Get well, Fairy Light! Hard to work when you're sick, I know! I've had to do it a few times!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Better today but under orders to rest.
Trip to ER last night because my med team thought it might be a heart attack and stroke.
All tests were negative but showed I was low on Potassium and my BP was elevated.
So tomorrow we discuss it and treatments with my primary, till the it is rest.
Thank you all for kinds words and just being here. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Had a scare Saturday night and landed in the ER.
They ran some tests and everything came back clear.
Potassium levels were a bit low so they gave me an IV with liquids and potassium.
Soon after I felt much better and was sent home.

Went to my primary today for follow up but left her puzzled as she can not find the cause of what is going on.
BP goes way down low for a bit then it climbs up high and I get weak and dizzy.
She thinks it may be something genetic but still going to send me back to cardio for more testing.
For now all I can do is rest and try to keep from taking any falls while moving around. :)