• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

G3F/G8F poses with Hivewire big cat please :)

I'm going to browse here at Hivewire but a friend of mine is looking for poses of Big Cat with either G3F or G8F. I think she was hoping to find some with the gal standing between 2 cats but if not maybe she can tweak to get what she wants. Can anyone give me tips on where she can look? She needs the cat poses to be similar to a picture that I'm going to attach here. She needs this & 1 mirrored.
93412168_3958615807489444_2654188101282299904_o.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
A couple of people have done freebie scripts for things like mirroring poses. Might want to search ShareCg.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
OK, I looked again and yes, Harry was tilted after mirroring the pose ... but it is a starting point.
DS 4.11 (I don't like the fallback to CPU of DS 4.12)
Ok thanks, I'll have to have another look in 4.10 I think, I know it doesn't work on the animals in 4.12 as I had just been fighting with that right before I saw this thread.
Good thing I try to keep two versions around ;)

Kerya

Brilliant
Interesting ... I just tried with the Big Cat 2 from Daz and there was no tilting, perfect mirror ...
And another one with a Poser figure, the good old MilHorse - worked too, no tilting.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Rendering thumbnails, how ... fun. LOL
But I am really interested in your findings, because that would be another "No, thanks" for DS 4.12 ...
lol yep. Got about 8 more to do then set up the 3DL mats and render another 15, rinse and repeat for Poser and then start promos while I turn the testers loose o_O
Yeah as soon as I can I will have a look and see what is going on with that. To be honest if you don't want to be able to use the things coming out with the strand based hair there is not a huge point in moving up as far as I can see, I'd have stuck with 4.10 but I like fury critters lol

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
Ok thanks, I'll have to have another look in 4.10 I think, I know it doesn't work on the animals in 4.12 as I had just been fighting with that right before I saw this thread.
Good thing I try to keep two versions around ;)

Works fine for me with animals DS 4.12.0.85

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Rendering thumbnails, how ... fun. LOL
But I am really interested in your findings, because that would be another "No, thanks" for DS 4.12 ...
Ah I never got back to you with my findings, turns out it sort of works and sort of doesn't on animals. If the pose has been made with the individual translation dials then yeah it mostly works as in 99% of a pose will mirror but it will be a bit off in some places. If, how ever the pose or any part of it has been made with pose dials, ie neck side to side, head/neck bend etc it wont do squat.

Kerya

Brilliant
Ah I never got back to you with my findings, turns out it sort of works and sort of doesn't on animals. If the pose has been made with the individual translation dials then yeah it mostly works as in 99% of a pose will mirror but it will be a bit off in some places. If, how ever the pose or any part of it has been made with pose dials, ie neck side to side, head/neck bend etc it wont do squat.

Thank you for the answer and for taking the time to find out what's the reason why it works sometimes and sometimes not.