• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Freebie Unique Face morphs for LaFemme & L'Homme . . .

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I just ran across a thread in the Renderosity Freebies forum by 3Dream, and it seems he's created a really nice freebie download for those who like using LaFemme and/or L'Homme.

Check out the thread post here --> Unique Face for La Femme and L'Homme

The large "promo" image he uploaded on the Downloads page shows several versions, depending on what strength you use in the settings.

Reactions: Jan

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I just happened to see his post, and then grabbed it. I've always been a fan of 3Dream's products, though I usually buy his hair products. This is definitely something new for me. :)

Jan

Adventurous
Miss B, I like L'Homme and have several of 3Dreams products for him and L'Femme. I will download this freebie and try it out, thanks for pointing it out.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I hope you like it. I haven't purchased any of his LF and LH products, but may change my mind after I've played with this for a while. :sneaky:

Reactions: Jan