• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

Freebie Unique Face morphs for LaFemme & L'Homme . . .

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I just ran across a thread in the Renderosity Freebies forum by 3Dream, and it seems he's created a really nice freebie download for those who like using LaFemme and/or L'Homme.

Check out the thread post here --> Unique Face for La Femme and L'Homme

The large "promo" image he uploaded on the Downloads page shows several versions, depending on what strength you use in the settings.

Reactions: Jan

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I just happened to see his post, and then grabbed it. I've always been a fan of 3Dream's products, though I usually buy his hair products. This is definitely something new for me. :)

Jan

Adventurous
Miss B, I like L'Homme and have several of 3Dreams products for him and L'Femme. I will download this freebie and try it out, thanks for pointing it out.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I hope you like it. I haven't purchased any of his LF and LH products, but may change my mind after I've played with this for a while. :sneaky:

Reactions: Jan