• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

FREE! This weekend ONLY! 06-10-16

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Wow I let my friend George know about this ASAP… Not even sure if he has Luna yet but this is some he can't pass up!

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
Lyne's Friend George just popped in and took full advantage of this generous offer. :snoopydance:
I don't have Luna yet, but she's in my wish list. Thanks LisaB! :thankyou2:

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I just purchased baby Luna and a few other items in the store and added this freebie. I typed in the code and paid via PayPal using the max allowable points available to me.
But reading my invoice it looks like I still got billed for this. What is up with that?
Did the code not go through . I did it Saturday 6.11.16 around 12:15 pm which I assume is still within the weekend duration for the special freebie offer.
Help please.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think you need to take out a support ticket Carmen. That'll get their attention to it quicker than waiting for them to notice your post here.