• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Forum listings suddenly shrunken

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Using Firefox 50.1.0

This is on the Forums link and the New Posts link. Haven't checked others.

ForumPages.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's odd Traci, as I'm using FF 5.1.0 as well, and mine is full-page width as it's always been.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
hmmm ok in Chrome (except the right side panels are still not working)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
That's odd Traci, as I'm using FF 5.1.0 as well, and mine is full-page width as it's always been.

It's really strange because it's not from CTRL+Mouse Wheel. When I mouse wheel it larger, it does grow, but within the margins in the image. The text grows larger but the page is still formatted with all that white space on the right.

Most bizarre thing I have ever seen.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Uh... when I come to the forum the main page is indeed messed up! IN the forums it's fine but the main page on my OLD "IE 11" is really odd! Makes me nervous...
Screen capture:
HWforumProb.jpg

I do NOT allow my browser or any part of my Win7 64 bit to update, being I REFUSE to go to Win8 or 10 or whatever... so is this new "look" permanent?

Miss B

CV-BEE
I think this is a new issue Lyne. I believe the other issue was solved.

I've moved your post from that thread to this one.

Last edited:

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Having the same problem here both on Firefox and Explorer. It appeared sometime yesterday as far as I know. OK in the early hours then half screen when I logged back on around 8 pm. I haven't recieved any update notifications lately so AFAIK I'm on Firefox 49xxx.

seachnasaigh

Energetic
I also get that vertical blank band on the right, as with Lyne's screengrab, in the Brave and Avast browsers - on 64bit Win7Pro.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m
Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.
HiveWire Default Theme

Only the forum main page is no longer full width for me.
Forum and posts display full width.

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, now I'm wondering if the problem is with the main forum page when using the default theme, because this is what I see with the Blackend-Green theme in my Firefox 50.1.

HW3D-Forum-FireFox50.jpg

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Hummm! Curiouser and curiouser Miss B. I've just switched to the Black and Green theme to see if I got the same result. Still have the same reduced size which is now centered on the screen instead of off to the left. I've also tried Control + and Control - (enlarge and reduce) and Control 0 (zero) to restore. Also checked for any add-ons and found none. I am now officially baffled!

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
The blackend green layout is a fixed width layout.

We are working on finding the reason why the right side links don't work so there may be some weirdness happening in the process.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It's full width for me now in Chrome. Oddly enough, the right side links worked for me when it was reduced width, now that it's full width, they no longer work.

One can never expect technology to behave!

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Our developer has been working on things. He has found what is causing the right side links to not work and is working on a solution. He reverted his changes so you should see the forum displaying as it did before.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
I've chosen the black theme because it shows more of our profile info on the left. For me, I like to see what country people are from, and it doesn't show that in the default theme.