• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

For those who may wonder

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Feeling much better today.
I'm hoping to get a bit of work done before our storms set in this afternoon.
Missouri has only two seasons now, Tornado season and Winter...lol.
Glad to hear you're feeling better today. That's always good news. :D

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
This has been a hard two weeks, last week I was not doing well but also had company that kept me busy.
This week I'm not doing well, every time I try to do my 3d work a storm sneaks in, I know it is just trying to aggravate me...lol.
Then yesterday I went on a family outing, a 30 minute trip to get where we were going, and 30 minutes to get back home.
Being confined to a car that long always hurts me, I swelled everywhere!
There are knots on the top of my foot and lower leg, wrists screaming in pain.
Got so tired I was still worn out today and have slept a lot.

I did try to do some work but a storm popped up earlier....lol.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Right leg and right shoulder still blown out, walking is hard as I keep trying to attack the floor.
Trying to work today if the storm gremlins don't notice me...lol.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Not so much pain today, able to get some serious 3d work done. :)
We do have a heat wave and it is affecting how the AC works so it is a bit warm in here even with extra fans.
As far as going outside, NOOOOOO way!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
We're the reverse at the moment Faery...really cold for where I am probably not for places that get snow. The wind has been off the arctic this week though...it was really cold on yard duty at school.