• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Fitting Clothing-Willow for Dawn attracts me a lot .... but......

Roberta

Eager
Hi,
I am new to the forum here, so I do not know if this is the right forum to post this question ...:)

The product Willow for Dawn attracts me a lot ....
It comes with a few clothes.....
Some of you have already tried to adapt the clothes for Dawn to this figure. I'd work in PoserPro2012 on Mac.
Thanks for the suggestions!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, Roberta - first, WELCOME to the Hive!!!

No worries - one of us can always move a thread - I'm moved this to the Poser forum because I suspect more folks who can answer this will be here.

The later versions (PP2014 +) have a fitting room to allow you to fit clothing to figures

ETA - Also a "copy morphs" option

but unfortunately PP2012 doesn't.

However, there are several options (not completely free, unfortunately).

1-Wardrobe Wizard is built into Poser, so you automatically have a lot of figures you can fit clothes FROM. To fit to Dawn, you need the Dawn addon from PhilC (the creator of WW)

PhilC Designs: Home | Store | Wardrobe Wizard Extra Figures

To convert clothes, you must have both the "from" and "to" figures WW files (some come with Poser)

2-Crossdresser

CrossDresser 4.0 Utility Suite - CrossDresser - EvilInnocence

The program is free, and you only need to purchase those figure you want to convert to

3-A conversion program like Morphing Clothes from Dimension3d (sold at Renderosity)

Hope that helps!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
You're welcome!

Ah, didn't realize the others depend on Windows. I think you'll like Phil's product :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome to the Hive Roberta. I purchased the standalone version of WW a long time ago, but haven't used it lately. I'm sure there are folks here that have, and can answer any question you may have about it.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Welcome, Roberta :) I really like using Willow, she's such a cutie. I hope you can get her, you won't be sorry.

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Clothes made for Dawn can usually be used on Willow and Just copy morphs from Willow to the clothes

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Duh, Alisa...

Yes, if you have Poser Pro 2014+, you can use Copy Morphs

Roberta

Eager
Thank you Alisa,
I have Poser Pro 2012, so I can not use this option of later versions. I have to start doing experiments with Phil's product .....

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
You're welcome, Roberta - yes, that comment was just to add (for others) that there are added options in later versions. Hope WW is working out for you!!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
You're welcome, Roberta - yes, that comment was just to add (for others) that there are added options in later versions. Hope WW is working out for you!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ohhh thanks, Alisa, for the youtube tutorial, I have to study it for sure!