• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

first time checking site in over a year how to get my downloads???

jessiem

New-Bee
I hardly ever check this site. and only do when I have money to buy something I've wanted( which is rare, like once in a blue blue moon rare). And with everything that happened last year, I'm only now checking the site and found out it's gone? not only that but you only had till January last year to get your downloads?? So all that money I spent I'm just SOL? WTF? I've had other 3d product sites go down but I can still to this day access an archive to get my downloads because stuff happens and you lose/need to redownload the files(for example my cat pissed on my laptop I had to replace it. now need to redownload everything for daz, because everything was lost) this is ridiculous. There's got to be something I can do to get those files back

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
The HiveWire store, and a good many of the CAs who sold their products here, are now at Renderosity. If you know, or at least have a list of, what you purchased here, you can go to Renderosity and check for the HiveWire CAs now having stores there.

That said, you will need to send Renderosity certain information, and below is a link to a thread Alisa started back last January, that should give you some insight as to what information will be needed by Renderosity. Most importantly, you will need a membership at their store, in case you don't already have one.

Check out her second post on that page. They are still working on this, and for most of us who sent our information to Renderosity back then, a good many are just recently getting their HiveWire purchases setup in their accounts at Renderosity. It's going to take a while, so try and be as patient as possible.

Transfer Of Customer Purchases At HiveWire 3D to the store at Renderosity