• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Would you buy this product?

• YES!!

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Fashion Vol.1 is a materials expansion pack for the Superhero outfit for Dawn. This first volume includes 51 outfit presets for casual, fantasy and sci-fi styles. Those apply to the bodysuit, gloves and boots. All material presets are provided with native shader support for Firefly and Superfly PBR.

What's Included and Features:

Materials (.mc6)

Bodysuit:
  • 6 Casual outfits
  • 9 Fantasy outfits
  • 4 Sci-fi outfits
Boots:
  • 16 Casual styles and colors
  • 3 Fantasy styles
Gloves:
  • 4 Glove styles
  • 10 Glove colors
Textures
  • 170 Hi-res textures (2K and 4K)
Here are some promos, starting with:

SCI-FI

Promo_01_600x800.jpg

FANTASY

Promo_02_600x800.jpg

CASUAL

Promo_03_600x800.jpg

And then some close-ups so you can see the small details:

Promo_11_600x800.jpg

Promo_12_600x800.jpg

These are just a few samples of the 51 presets. We have sent it for internal beta-testing yesterday. Here are a few other promos.

Promo_05_600x800.jpg

Promo_07_600x800.jpg

Promo_09_600x800.jpg

We can't show everything here, but this should give a pretty good idea. ^___^

This first release includes only Poser native presets. In the readme file folder I have included a FREE video tutorial showing how you can customize the gloves and shoes to make your own colors.

ADS_Banner_1180x500.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
NIIIIICE!! Looks like you put in a lot of work on these Ken. Very nicely done sir, with a nice variety of textures and styles. ;)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Internal beta is finished, and so are the promo adjustments. Just finishing up the paperwork now. ^___^

Hornet3d

Wise
For me at least I am not that into superheros and so I did not buy the original superhero outfit and normally I would not buy content like this as it is a bit too skimpy for what I normally use (in Poser that is, not personal dress). This is very different to the norm however there is so much variety and great designs that has a great appeal for me. Not sure I would use the outfits as is but I am sure I can get some great outfits and a lot of fun from this package when it hits the marketplace. The scope for kitbashing looks exceptional. I have already put the suit in my wishlist so that, and this package, can go straight into the cart when available.

Great work, I hope it sells in the thousands.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thanks for your support, Hornet! We are preparing an attractive deal for those who haven't acquired the Superhero outfit, and would like to purchase the expansion. And if the expansion sells well, we will make even more expansions for it, making it one of the most versatile outfit out there. ^^

Hornet3d

Wise
Thanks for your support, Hornet! We are preparing an attractive deal for those who haven't acquired the Superhero outfit, and would like to purchase the expansion. And if the expansion sells well, we will make even more expansions for it, making it one of the most versatile outfit out there. ^^

Thanks, so it will be the deal most likely to be going in my shopping cart. It deserves to sell well and, on a selfish note, I hope it does for the promise of more to come. The great thing with products like this is they offer so much versatility and any women, including Dawn, could do with a bigger wardrobe.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Good news - the product has been submitted to the store tonight. It ships with a BONUS video tutorial showing how to customize the colors for gloves and boots. You will find it at the readme folder. :)

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Very nice work Ken. The straps on the Fantasy set look a bit soft at the edges for me if you don't mind me mentioning, otherwise everything looks first class. The Casual set I like best.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
We have completed the first batch of adjustments for QAV and things are looking good. As promised, the base product will be at a generous discount when this comes out. :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Good news: FASHION Vol.1 should hit the stores in the next few days! I have included a BONUS video tutorial that shows how to customize the gloves and boots colors! ^__^

Hornet3d

Wise
Good news: FASHION Vol.1 should hit the stores in the next few days! I have included a BONUS video tutorial that shows how to customize the gloves and boots colors! ^__^

Thanks for the update, I check each day with baited breath (and credit card), mind you it did mean I picked up the Hivewire Big Dog very soon after launch.

Hornet3d

Wise
The anytime now is.....NOW, downloading at this very momnet. Nice savings on the superhero outfit which makes the whole package a steal, thanks so much. Will have a play this weekend and I won't put a render up before you notice it is in store, not like last time.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Yay, it's up and running now! And "Superhero for Dawn" will remain 50% OFF for as long as FASHION Vol.1 will be on sale! This is a very attractive deal for those who don't have the base product already. Enjoy! :balloon02:

Last edited: