• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Resource icon

Faery_Light's Sharecg Freebies 2016-04-24

No permission to download

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I am working on getting the little png sets for the poser only set I made for Lully's Dynamic dress.
Also I need to check the one that I made a texture for, it may not work in DS as I used a color ramp in Poser.
May be a few days as I am not feeling so perky.
When finished I will let you all know.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I have them all finished and ready to upload, but it will need to wait till tomorrow.
The weakness has set in again and trembles with it, may be the Advair causing it.
Here is what is in the pack so when uploaded I will put the link in the resource link page.
for now I am going to go lay down and rest, then sleep.

For Forum-1.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
They're looking really nice FL. Go rest easy, and see you tomorrow.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I finally got the jewelery set ready for Dawn and uploaded to sharecg.
This is a description and terms for it.

This set was created for the Antonia polygon model, however I have adjusted it for hiveWire 3D Dawn.
The necklace is a smartprop and has a parameter dial (dangle-bend) for tweaking and adjusting as need so it will lay closely to the body.
There earrings are a smartprop that will work on Dawn version and can be adjusted using the parameter rotate dials.

Usage Rights:

You may use this package in any commercial or non commercial renders.
You may create your own textures or morphs for personal or commercial use.
It is not a resource package, you may not create other textures from the original textures to sell or offer as free stuff.
You cannot resell the files, props and textures or include them in another product or package.
You may not give the files away as a gift, or offer it for free downloading.

FL Jewelery - Poser - ShareCG

Here is what it looks like...
FL-JewelryPromos-0A.jpg necklaces-02.png

Miss B

CV-BEE
Looking nice FL. :)

A girl can never have enough jewelry. ;)

BTW, what is the hair you used in the promo? I don't recognize it, but I like it.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
The hair is Isabel Hair by Propschick and goldtassel (DAZ3D).
I got that a long time ago.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hmmmm, now I'm going to have to check to see if I have it, which is always possible. ;)

Whoa, I DO have it! I guess the angle at which you rendered you can't see all the curls in the back, so it looked like a different hair from the ones you see for it in the store promos.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I went ahead and added this one so you can all get a start on Halloween...lol.
If you find any problems just let me know.
I have to take a break for a couple of weeks on health care team's orders due to problems.
Enjoy.
Forgot the link. :oops:
Sweet Pumpkin-Dawn - Poser - ShareCG

SP Promo 2.jpg

I just noticed, the file did not upload.
Several attempts but my network just has to drop right in the middle of it...grrr.
i'll keep trying till it uploads.

Last edited:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thank you all for the good wishes.
I uploaded that file twice today and it said it was successful but it still did not show on the page.
Maybe it won't till tomorrow.
anyway I also put it in my store on CP, I am Faery_Light there too. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
The file still did not upload correctly.
I do not know what is going on a sharecg that it shows as a successful upload but does not show on the page.
I will try when I am feeling better.
Meanwhile it is on Content Paradise in my store as a freebie.
Sweet Pumpkin-Dawn