• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Evilinnocence: Let's try to get him here!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
That would be awesome :). Hopefully they'll start a thread in the Show Me the Honey forum where folks can ask them.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Yeah this is exciting to see. Grateful to Andy and Andrea for this decision to publish their wonderful products with the Hive!!

Look for many more products from EvilInnocence to come online in batches similar to this first one.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
WOOT!! had to be careful to check what I had already bought... and then snagged a couple... of course I have the Xdresser licenses already... but GREAT it is here and on sale for those who don't yet have it! Especially for poor Dusk who needs a lot MORE clothes!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
:)

As Chris said, there's lots more coming !!

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
:applause::applause::applause:

I will have to check what I allready have and then add what I want to my wishlist!
This is great news! Yaaaayyyyyyy

:bounce:

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
I popped in to see what was happening over here and saw their products up in the store. So glad to see this! I've been on a bit of a budget crunch lately but I picked up a few of their products.