• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Evilinnocence: Let's try to get him here!

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
I don't know how many others here have purchased some of Evilinnocence's wonderful clothing that he made for Dawn. He has several items up at RDNA! I for one would just love it if he brought his items over here! I use his Xdresser to help fit my V4 stuff to Dawn. He is a great and prolific vendor, and he supports a lot of different characters.

Here is a link to his RDNA store! Runtime DNA Inc. :: Vendors :: EvilInnocence

(Moderators, please if the link to his store is in violation of the rules, let me know and I will modify my post.)

Last edited:

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
That's a great idea! I've got most of the clothes he made for Dawn and all the Dusk. I've also converted stacks of his V4 to Dawn using Xdresser.

Lorraine

So how do we get him here? Do we all send emails to his store at EvilInnocence.com? Do we approach Chris and Lisa to extend an invitation? How do we do this, my peeps?

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Well flooding him with emails might annoy him, so maybe one could email him and ask? Let him know there's several of us who'd love to see his products here.

Lorraine

That's a good idea. Perhaps AD will do the invite for us as 1/ she started the thread and 2/ she is a vendor here.

Lorraine

@AetherDream um, you seem to have been the object of an election you didn't even know you were on the ballot paper for. What do you think?

Last edited:

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
Uh--oh-- well I am not really sure. I was just lamenting over the loss of his storefront at RuntimeDNA, and I hate to admit this, but I really didn't have an actual plan, I was just thinking that if there were others out there who had an interest that maybe we could appeal to the "Hivewire Powers that Be" to make an invite. I am sure that he, like a lot of the vendors, is in the process of making decisions about his future choices for a store front. I know he has is own website, but all of his Dawn and Dusk products that are up over there currently direct the purchaser to RDNA. I know that HW has sent out some invites, and I am not sure if Evilinnocence was on that list or not, but if not, then maybe someone official would be interested in doing so, but I think that an invite would need to come from an actual HW rep. I will ask Alisa what she thinks.

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
Oh boy!! Yes I do feel just a wee bit uncomfortable at the moment.:unsure: I think I might now be labeled as an official troublemaker! :eek:I sent Alisa a message. Hopefully she chimes in and saves me.

Lorraine

That's cool, AD, I just didn't want to preempt anything you were planning (or not planning ;) ). Look forward to hearing what Alisa and the team say.

Lorraine

No way, AD! You're not a troublemaker! You had a great idea and I was wondering how we went about...not making it happen, but starting the ball rolling toward it maybe happening.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh boy!! Yes I do feel just a wee bit uncomfortable at the moment.:unsure: I think I might now be labeled as an official troublemaker! :eek:I sent Alisa a message. Hopefully she chimes in and saves me.

Better you than me. I get a bit nippy once my back is locked into the corner. :)

Though in all seriousness - I would definitely LOVE to see his products here, if he was wanting to come over here with them. He does really good work, and supports a LOT of figures.

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
LOL ladies and Gents. But seriously, I do hope he does come here. This is the place I am most comfortable shopping with now. Not that I never browse other storefronts, but HW has really become my home store! I would love to see all of my favorite vendors come here!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I've sent an email directing Chris or Lisa to this thread when they're able to do so. Maybe we should leave this be til one of them can do so? :)

Thanks!!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Folks we most certainly do appreciate your enthusiasm, and looking out for the interests of all involved. So kind of you to care, and to exhibit your passion to support talent in this community.

I've reached out to Andy and Andrea over a year and a half ago on behalf of HiveWire, and due to this thread, I emailed them again on Friday.

So the official invite has been extended yet again. We'll see where things go from here.

Thanks folks.