• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Earthquake!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
*hopes JOdel doesn't remember the 1906 San Fran quake*

Willowisp

Adventurous
Wow, earthquakes.. we don't have those here at all. Nor any volcanoes (the only 'resident' volcano we have is on a VERY far-away island and is no threat), hurricanes, tornadoes, no deadly animals (the biggest threat are from the moose, and wasps if you are allergic - there are bears and wolfs further inland but they never hurt anybody), no floodings to speak of.. yea I'm fortunate. The worst I have to deal with are blizzards, and they are more of a nuisance than a danger! We do lose people to avalanches every year tho, and we do get the occasional rockslide or landslide. Worst we have to fear in the future are some parts of mountains that will slide in to the fjords below and cause massive waves, but they will be highly localized. I am really glad I can feel safe from nature!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Mother Nature is all powerful and looks upon us puny humans with disinterest. We peeve her off at our peril. And we seem to be peeving her off a lot these days.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Nice, Willow :)

Avalanches are sure scary!