• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Dynamic Nightie for Diva

Dynamic Nightie for Diva 2017-02-26

No permission to download

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
HaiGan submitted a new resource:

Dynamic Nightie for Diva - Dynamic nightie for Diva with two textures

Cute lace-edged traditional nightie! A dynamic clothing prop for Pendraia Fae's Diva character (for Dawn, available at the store here). Includes two textures and material files to apply them.

View attachment 23453

(Hair in the image is the Alexis hair that comes with the Alexis character by 3D Universe, also available at the store here)

Read more about this resource...

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
So cute, Lorraine, and I like the texture you used as well. Wish I could get Dyn Creator working for myself, I have it but haven't figured it out yet.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Thank you! DynCreator is really easy. As long as the item is a prop or obj it will happily turn it into a dynamic the Optitex plugin can read. It reinvigorated my dynamic clothing use and I wouldn't be without it. The nighty converted in less than a second :)

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Nothing ever shows up as available as dynamic clothing whenever I run it. No errors, just... nothing seems to happen. It shows dynamic cloth okay when it comes ready-made for DS. I followed the tutorial, but the results are not what the tutorial showed. I'm probably doing SOMETHING wrong, it's usually user error!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I don't think so, HaiGan. If I remember correctly there was an update that broke it. I rolled back to the original and it started working again. It would pay you to contact the vendor and get the original script.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
HaiGan, when using it you need to load the prop and then run the script while it is selected. This will allow things to show up in the Dynamic tab.
If it's a conforming item you need to convert it to a prop first. You can do this by going to the scene tab. If you right click on the tab at the top it will give you a menu. Go to edit/ convert figure to prop and then use the script.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Yes, I do that, and it wasn't producing a new obj. I've now found some objs it DOES work on, so I can finally see what it's supposed to do when it works. As they are all objs I have made using the same method each time, I don't know why some work and some don't.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hmmm...that's interesting. I'll have to try it out...long weekend this week so I'll have time to try.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
*Scratches head*. Nope can't figure out the difference, but at least I know I was doing the right things regarding using DynCreator! Thank you all for your help!