• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

DVD Media Player for Windows

Dove

Hi there everyone, I was wondering if anyone might suggest a good FREE player.

I have the latest VLC player but for some reason will not play my DVD ( hard copy dvd's - legit ). This is not the first time I have used VLC and in previous versions have played the discs without problems.

My Windows Media Player has also decided not to play any DVD's ( as above like VLC ) yet it was only a few days ago I was enjoying watching Wire In The Blood without any trouble.

I can watch my videos without any problems that are stored on my hardrive ( digital downloads - legit )

I have updated my graphics drivers and still no change.

I am using Windows 7 64 Pro.

I did find this www.5kplayer.com and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it at all.

Thanks for any help.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
I usually keep two or three ready besides Media Player. Real Player (free) is pretty good for handling formats Media Player can't handle.