• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dusk Jockey Clothing

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
I'm converting this from the outfit I made for a custom figure morph, although slowly, as I'm focused on other things at the moment, but as I had to do the bulk of the work anyway- why not fit in a bit extra? The hat is still in progress, awaiting refinement, a set of goggles, and material zones. The multicoloured look is to show up the material zones on the silks and boots, not some bizarre set of jockey racing colours! It should go nicely with the race tack and thoroughbred morph for Harry, I hope, although, as the silks/breeches are dynamic, it will be Poser-only.

Dusk Jockey.png

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Really excited to see this ! I think Daz pretty much has it covered for the silks, but you will have to do the clones for the jockey set to fit Genesis for Dusk.

TB racing forms are now in Beta btw.

Last edited:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
okay... you're converting the DAZ M4 outfit, not making new original clothes? sorry for my confusion... we just need this type of outfit SO badly for Dusk (and for POSER) :)

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
okay... you're converting the DAZ M4 outfit, not making new original clothes? sorry for my confusion... we just need this type of outfit SO badly for Dusk (and for POSER) :)

They are new, yes! Not a conversion, and Poser only unless you have the dynamic clothing conversion utility. Based on UK-style silks, with front button opening and open collar on the silks. The material zones on the breeches give reinforcement patches at the knee and on the seat (as jockey breeches seem to, rather than being normal riding jods). To be properly accurate there ought to be a protective vest under the silks, which would show up as shaped bulk. I haven't tried tackling that.