• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dusk in Reality Plug-in for Poser

Britt

Admirable
I can get Dusk to render in Poser 10; but not in Reality.

I get a log asking for Blender Float textures and have no idea what they are (or where I can find them and how to get Reality to find them!

Picture Below:
LuxRender - HW Dusk.jpg
LuxRender - HW Dusk.jpg

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Sorry, can't be of much help with Reality, but you might want to shoot off an email to Paolo.

It looks to me like it's throwing an error on Poser Blender nodes (math function may be related to the Blender node)

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I can't help sorry...But I am sure someone will be along shortly to help you....Have you tried the site

Britt

Admirable
If you would like to see my conversation with Paolo go here:

Missing Blender Float Textures

I still can't understand why Poser 10 can't send the Reality Plugin and Lux a scene that is EMPTY except for the Base character. Is it because Dusk's image maps are extra large?

Britt

Admirable
Paolo really cares about the people that support Reality!

Most companies just want your money; Preta-3D wants you to be successful at using their product. They go out of their way to take the time to help in any way they can!