• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dusk Animation

eclark1894

Visionary
I'm messing around with animations in Poser and unfortunately, there are hardly any around for Dusk or Dawn. Well, as I learn, I thought I'd save a few of the pz3 animation sets. I'm still refining it, but I have a 120 frame walking animation for Dusk in Poser format, and wonder if anyone would like to test it out for me just to see how it looks. If you've never played with animation in Poser, it's simple. It's like any other pose file, except it will make Dusk move. Simply load Dusk in your scene, dressed or naked it doesn't matter, apply the pose and press the "play" button on your animation controls. /The animation will run for 120 seconds or forever if you tick the "Loop" button. Wanna see something cool? You can make him walk in "slow mo" if you DON'T tick off the "skip frames" button on the timeline.

This would be so cool to watch if the Hivewire dog was ready to go for a walk.:sneaky:

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I want it! Dusk could take the cat for a walk maybe. Since i do have the kitty animation from Anniemation. Or the horse Anniemation.

eclark1894

Visionary
Just wanted to see if I could post the animation.
I want it! Dusk could take the cat for a walk maybe. Since i do have the kitty animation from Anniemation. Or the horse Anniemation.

Sent via email. I need to find a way to zip up files though. My Mac can do it, but I don't know what to use on my Windows PC.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Would very much like to see you animation!

There's a very cool little program I use in addition to poser when creating animations. It's Gif Movie Gear. GIF Movie Gear: Home Poser goes way too slow to see how an animation will look in a video. You just need to do preview renders into a folder and grab those in Gif Movie Gear.

I'm waiting for the dog so I can animate it! Make it walk, run, jump . . .

eclark1894

Visionary
Would very much like to see you animation!

There's a very cool little program I use in addition to poser when creating animations. It's Gif Movie Gear. GIF Movie Gear: Home Poser goes way too slow to see how an animation will look in a video. You just need to do preview renders into a folder and grab those in Gif Movie Gear.

I'm waiting for the dog so I can animate it! Make it walk, run, jump . . .
I made preview movie above.

eclark1894

Visionary
Good to hear. I'm working on another walk cycle for Dawn, and just wondering, Flats or heels? I've been working mainly on the heels for the past week and I have to keep scrubbing through it frame by frame. and her feet keep sinking through the floor.

Nod

Adventurous
I'll have a try.
I've tried using Dusk with BVH files which I've created with iPi Studio, but I can't get them to work at all, even though I set them up for Dusk.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Good to hear. I'm working on another walk cycle for Dawn, and just wondering, Flats or heels? I've been working mainly on the heels for the past week and I have to keep scrubbing through it frame by frame. and her feet keep sinking through the floor.

Low heels. Not stilletos.

eclark1894

Visionary
Can anyone see that video now? It was set on Private, but I'm You tube illiterate and not sure I was able to make it public.