• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Solved Download Updates

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Hmm...
i want to download some products from my account.
But im hanging in a Loop when trying.

I click on file...window open...please Login..seeing filelist in account.. start again.

Help plese :)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Hi Karth, that's a nuisance. Are you being taken back to the login page when you click on a file in My Downloadable Products?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Also, have you tried to clear your cache and cookies?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
What Alisa said, and I would also close your browser and reopen it. Those steps should help.

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Seems it Comes up only in IE.
IE has a lot of bugs.
Not sure why. Cache clean..no Cookies.
It´s opening a new window where i have to Login again . After that im landing on the download page i choose before.
Then starts the Loop again.

Chrome is working :)
Thanks !

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Your observation about IE 11 and it's problems doesn't surprise me. I haven't used IE as my browser since version 3, that's how much I hated it.