• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Doodle Design's HiveWire Products

Doodle Designs

Eager
Contributing Artist
I've just submitted my first products to the QAV staff and am awaiting the process steps to approval and acceptance. *fingers crossed*.

In case you haven't been following my posts in the 3D Content Development thread, here's some images.

There are nine products in all in my Glass Block Bathroom project - 3 figure/prop products and two sets of textures for each of the 3 figure/props.

This first series or pictures is of the glass block bathroom itself. It comes in a baker's dozen colors.

Here's a close-up of the glass block shower:

This is the bathroom accessories product. It comes in 13 colors to coordinate with the GBB.

This is the bath accessories for him and her:

Doodle Designs

Eager
Contributing Artist
For my next project, I'm considering making a small, 2 or 3 stall barn. Tentatively titled, "My Very Own Barn".

I'm hoping my brother still has all the plans to the 3 stall barn he built himself, but if not, then I'll likely make this 2 stall barn:

I'd appreciate any suggestions. :)

Doodle Designs

Eager
Contributing Artist
I wasn't sure where the barn stood with who would be making one, but since I haven't heard back from eclark I'm going to start working on it.

While I was waiting, I started on my next project, which is a set of riding arenas.

I got the 40m dressage arena built (except for the letters).

Tomorrow, I start the barn! :)

Doodle Designs

Eager
Contributing Artist
My three bathroom accessories products are in the store now! A set of bathroom accessories (which happens to perfectly coordinate with my Glass Block Bathroom ;)) and two texture sets for the accessories (which happen to coordinate with my glass block bathroom texture sets ;)).

Bathroom Accessories - A Doodle Design Creation at HiveWire 3D

Verde Marrone for Bathroom Accessories - A Doodle Design Creation at HiveWire 3D

Grigio Rosa for Bathroom Accessories - A Doodle Design Creation at HiveWire 3D