• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Do you play pool? Need help....

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
with my question... I've used V4 poses for Dawn before (with just some hand/finger fixes) but I'd like to have Dusk be PLAYING POOL too!

BUT... I'm wondering if any of these (the LESS SEXY ones of course) poses from this set:
STZ Billiard room poses 3D Figure Essentials santuziy78
would be correct for a MAN playing pool?

Thanks for your help. I like this merchant's models, and am considering a whole scene with Dawns and Dusks! :)

Lyne

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I would say that some of them would be alright for Dusk with a bit of tweaking here and there. My hubby used to play pool when he was younger and I would watch because I half the time if I tried to hit the cue ball I would end up making it bounce off the table. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I just checked them out, and I'll put my vote in too for the poses that aren't too sexy/feminine. I haven't been in the billiard parlor near here in a couple of decades, but as Shelly mentioned, a little tweaking to some of them will work quite well.

Minyassa

Enthusiast
What other folks have said, plus keep in mind that due to the average height difference men just don't end up bent over as much--longer arms, maybe. They tend not to sight down the cue as much as women do for some reason (perhaps not wanting to take that posture in public, not sure) and usually look much more casual. Of course I've seen pro players show off and take all sorts of dramatic poses, but they are aware they are putting on a performance. ;D

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks again everyone! I've bought it...and I'm VERY picky about posing, etc... and will definitely have my "guys" looking masculine... :)