• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Do you know Suzy (like I know Suzy)?

tate

Eager
Contributing Artist
Yes they are using weight mapping. I do recall someone doing a very successful conversion to DS though.

D

Deleted member 325

Some of those Suzy Q outfits I do not recognize. I must have missed them.

I will bring over the supporting Poses I had for Dude 2 and Suzy Q 2 as well. I might also revisit some of the pose sets I had in the works when news of the merger came down last year (they never made it to RDNA).

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I've had small success with converting some of the Poser figures to DS and tested one in the last 12 months for someone. I do like these figures a lot so I will have to have a play. I may end up buying and then using the figure to create a morph for Dawn for my own use if weightmaping in DS is too hard. I could then create a clone and still have fun in DS with the figure I just wouldn't be able to use the textures. Just need to find the time...

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I will bring over the supporting Poses I had for Dude 2 and Suzy Q 2 as well. I might also revisit some of the pose sets I had in the works when news of the merger came down last year (they never made it to RDNA).

Yay!

LmWolfSpirit

Inspired
Thank you! Thank you! I was just over at RDNA checking out the final sales. There is a Pierrot outfit for Dude 2 that I wanted to get but couldn't find him or SuzyQ 2 anywhere (whom I had been looking for for some time now), and Google was no help.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I love the Pierrot and Pierrette outfits for Dude 2 and SuzyQ 2.
Both are dynamic outfits so I bought them a couple years ago and used them with Dawn and Dusk.

Pierette.jpg Pierrot.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome to the HiveWire Forums LmWolfSpirit. Glad to see you found something coming to the HW store you've been looking for. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I love the Pierrot and Pierrette outfits for Dude 2 and SuzyQ 2.
Both are dynamic outfits so I bought them a couple years ago and used them with Dawn and Dusk.
I always liked those renders you did, but never realized the outfits were for SuzyQ 2 and Dude 2.

Digitell

Enthusiast
So Very Cool!! I got SuzyQ2 back when I was testing for RDNA. Got the Dude2 also..sadly there was no support for them to be able to use them much. I did use Suzy in a kid's book I illustrated. Wanted to be able to use her more, but not much content for her. SOOO very glad to hear she will be back! Awesome!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hopefully once they're back, people will create new content for them!

Digitell

Enthusiast
Yes! That is my hopes that new content will be made for her and him..they are really awesome characters!

RobZhena

Adventurous
With the Poser 11 fitting room, Suzy and Dude have all the content you already have for other figures. Here Suzy is wearing Cherry Outfit for V4 and Antonia's peptones, scaled and parented.

Suzy Q 2 Cherry Outfit Antonia Peeptoes.jpg

Digitell

Enthusiast
Great job RobZhena! I could never get the fitting room to work for me tho..with pants, they always meld together in the center..I have tried using the fitting room many times with always a fail :(